Maui Off-Road Adventures
$212.50 BOOK NOW
A Real ATV Tour on Maui
Come join us for the ride of your life on the most exhilarating scenic ATV tour in Napili just past the Ka’anapali resort area overlooking the Pacific Ocean with Maui Off-Road Adventures. You’ll have the chance to drive, or simply be a passenger in one of today’s most advanced off-road vehicles, the Polaris RZR 1000. This 4-seater UTV can handle anything you throw its way. All tours are led by the experienced, local guides of Maui Off-Road Adventures who are ready to share the Aloha and take you and your friends or family a unique Hawaiian adventure across 3,600 gorgeous acres of the backside of Haleakala volcano. These Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS are legit. All of them are four-seater vehicles with a 999cc fuel-injected 4-stroke engine and carry DOHC Twin Cylinder Displacement. They are all equipped with 4×4 automatic transmissions and safety roll bar cages. The 4 point safety harnesses will keep you inside the ATV around tight corners. Must be 18 or over to drive, 7 years and up are welcome as riders.
9 AM, 12 PM and 3 PM
- Definitely an off-road adventure hence then name Maui Off-Road Adventures.
- Clients will get very dirty and possibly soaking wet (how wet they get is controlled by the driver and how they choose to drive through mud and riverbeds).
- Chance of rain, raincoats are available to rent or ponchos are available for purchase.
- Clients MUST understand that this is an off-road adventure and they WILL get dirty and wet!
- We do not provide showers to get completely cleaned up. We have sinks and paper towels to wash hands, arms, and face.
- We recommend bringing a towel for your vehicle.
- Following an orientation, all drivers must successfully drive a proficiency course. Both driver and passenger will have opportunities to switch off driving throughout the tour as there are 3 to 4 stops along the way for picture taking and resting.
- “No Shows” and cancellations within 48 hours of tour time is subject to a full charge.
Maui Off-Road Adventures ATV Tour
- Best Price Guarantee
- E-Ticket Delivery
- Free Cancellation
Meet Location – Pu’u Kukui Watershed Preserve Napili
Driver: Age 18+ with a Valid Driver’s License
Passenger: Age 7+
Must have closed toe shoes
No expecting mothers
No bad backs or heart conditions
48-hour cancellation policy
Approximately 2 Hours
Great time on the tour! They talk to you about the environment and also get you muddy while doing it! You do go with other people, and there are points where you may be going slower, especially in the beginning. However, once the group starts getting more comfortable it picks up and you start speeding along. You will have the opportunity to switch drivers, if you want to do so, two times during your trip (must be 18 or over to drive with a license). Great way to do something unique on Maui, would recommend to others for sure.
Best part of my vacation in Maui! Tour guides were knowledgeable, experienced and friendly. Expect to get dusty and dirty. It is part of the fun. It was fast and exhilarating! I would definitely recommend you try Maui Off-Road Adventures.
Our guide was Matt and he did an awesome job! He was very knowledgeable about the area and Hawaii. It was a beautiful ride.
really fun tour on some rzr side by sides. expect constant clouds of dust and prepare accordingly. you will get dirt everywhere, even in areas covered in tight layers of clothes if you know what i mean. guides are knowledgeable and fun, but man, it's a mess at the end ;)
Definitely not the off-road adventure they post about on the faq page or advertise. It is not “thrill seeking” at all. You go 10-15 mph for about 80% of the tour and on a few straight shots they maybe let you go 25 mph. It’s really expensive for what you get and not worth it at all. If you want a better nature tour I’d suggest a zip lining tour. We also reached out to the Company to complain and we received no response. Extremely disappointed with this tour.