Maui Off-Road Adventures
$204.00 BOOK NOW
Come join us for the ride of your life on the most exhilarating scenic ATV tour in Kaupo just past historic Hana Town overlooking the Pacific Ocean with Maui Off-Road Adventures. You’ll have the chance to drive, or simply be a passenger in one of today’s most advanced off-road vehicles, the Polaris RZR 1000. This 4 seater UTV can handle anything you throw its way. All tours are led by the experienced, local guides of Maui Off-Road Adventures who are ready to share the Aloha and take you and your friends or family a unique Hawaiian adventure across 3,600 gorgeous acres of the backside of Haleakala volcano. These Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS are legit. All of them are four-seater vehicles with a 999cc fuel injected 4-stroke engine and carry DOHC Twin Cylinder Displacement. They are all equipped with 4×4 automatic transmissions and safety roll bar cages. The 4 point safety harnesses will keep you inside the ATV around tight corners. Must be 18 or over to drive, 7 years and up are welcome as riders.
9 AM and 1 PM
- Definitely an off-road adventure hence then name Maui Off-Road Adventures.
- Clients will get very dirty and possibly soaking wet (how wet they get is controlled by the driver and how they choose to drive through mud and riverbeds).
- Chance of rain, raincoats are available to rent or ponchos are available to for purchase.
- Clients MUST understand that this is an off-road adventure and they WILL get dirty and wet!
- We do not provide showers to get completely cleaned up. We have sinks and paper towels to wash hands, arms, and face.
- We recommend bringing a towel for your vehicle.
- Following an orientation, all drivers must successfully drive a proficiency course. Both driver and passenger will have opportunities to switch off driving throughout the tour as there are 3 to 4 stops along the way for picture taking and resting.
- “No Shows” and cancellations within 48 hours of tour time is subject to a full charge.
Maui Off-Road Adventures ATV Tour
- Best Price Guarantee
- E-Ticket Delivery
- Free Cancellation
Meet Location – Kaupo Ranch
GPS: 33071 Piilani Highway
Hana, Hawaii 96713
Driver: Age 18+ with a Valid Driver’s License
Passenger: Age 7+
Must have closed toe shoes
No expecting mothers
No bad backs or heart conditions
48-hour cancellation policy
Approximately 2 Hours
By far the best thing I did on the island! Out of all the adventures make sure you include this one. Jesse and Emily made it a killer time, fun and super knowledgeable about the islands!
Thanks for the guide!!!
Wow, we LOVED it. My wife was slightly nervous about this, but had the time of her life! And for a thrillseeking guy like me, driving in a terrain like that with extraordinary views, what's not to like? Definitely a must go when in Maui.
Hunter and Emily are wonderful guides. It really is a 4.5 star experience. Fun to drive Polaris through variety of landscapes. Very pricey and lots of dust which are the reasons I didn’t give it a 5 star. Bring a mask to avoid breathing it in. Bring clothes and shoes that you don’t mind getting very dusty and dirty. Fun adventure.
The best off-road experience on Maui by far. The guides are the most experienced guide on the island. Super organized, safe, and a lot of fun!!
We just got done with this excursion. It was uh-MAZING!! Muddy, dusty, dirty, fast, bumpy, rocky all while watching the gorgeous scenery and learning about the local environment. We even all planted a tree on one of our breaks. Highly recommend this!